NEW: Thank you to everyone named below for making this event such a success. MEHG is also very grateful to Danny Willmott, Mel Horton, Joanne Sinker and Giulia Holland for all their help.
👉 View the photos
👉 Read the media coverage
👉 Read the full editorial
👉 See which groups attended
👉 View the presentation (113 slides)
👉 Read the address .
If you’re a volunteer working in the environmental sector in the Mandurah area, or you do your bit for our local environment in other ways, you are warmly invited to this prestigious event at Mandurah Country Club on Sunday 21st May 2023 from 3.00pm – 5.00pm to recognise and celebrate Mandurah’s amazing environmental volunteers during National Volunteer Week.
· Food, tea & coffee provided. Cash & card bar.
· Limited numbers. Book your free ticket at www.trybooking.com/CHRZI
· Please share: www.facebook.com/events/645864930751712
· Local environmental groups are invited to display their brochures and banners, and provide up to 3 slides for the PowerPoint presentation as follows:
- A couple of sentences about your group with logo. (Font size 40.)
- Message(s) you wish to convey. Can be achievements, goals, news, vacancies, forthcoming event, etc.
- Wording for a Certificate of Recognition for one nominated volunteer from your group (optional). Name of nominee and reason for nominating.
👉 Lisa Munday MLA Member for Dawesville has agreed to be our MC.
👉 MEHG’s Ambassador Professor Lyn Beazley and Mandurah Mayor Rhys Williams have agreed to give an address.
👉 George Walley will perform Welcome to Country.
👉 Several elected members will be in attendance.
👉 Sharon Meredith Photography will be taking photos.
👉 We have a mouthwatering menu to look forward to. Plus desserts!
Organised by MEHG, Coastal Waste Warriors, Bouvard Coastcare Group, Peel Multicultural Association & Seascapes Community Association. This event is made possible by Volunteering WA and funded by Lotterywest and City of Mandurah.